Spring 2014 Billing and Payment Information
Mark your calendar now for Thursday, January 2, 2014 at 4:00 p.m.! Payment in full of your Spring 2014 registration must be received by the Office of Financial Aid and Student Accounts by 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 2, 2014 or your classes may be cancelled.
Find out more information about Spring 2014 billing and payment information at http://webs.purduecal.edu/ofasa/student-accounts/paying-your-bill/.
File your 2013-14 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at fafsa.gov [Opens in New Window].
Filing the FAFSA is now easier than ever! If you have already filed your (your parents) 2012 Federal Tax Return, you may give permission on your FAFSA to have your (your parents) tax information downloaded directly to the FAFSA by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- By doing this you will no longer have to provide a copy of your Federal Tax Return to the Office of Financial Aid and Student Accounts.
- If you choose not to do this, you may have to provide an IRS Tax Transcript from the IRS to the Office of Financial Aid and Student Accounts. Copies of Federal Tax Returns are no longer acceptable documentation for financial aid purposes.
Financial Aid Communication
In an effort to be efficient, improve overall operations, and protect valuable resources, the Office of Financial Aid and Student Accounts communicates with students strictly by electronic means.
This means that it is VERY IMPORTANT for students to do the following on a DAILY basis:
- Check your PUC email and your personal email (as provided by you on your FAFSA) for important messages from our office.
- Check PCSTAR [Opens in New Window] (Purdue Calumet Student Access to Records) for important messages and to review any documents that may be required from you at this time.
- Continue to view processing reminders and helpful tutorials to assist you with navigating through PCSTAR here on our home page.
Email us at email@example.com, pay us a visit in the Enrollment Services Center, Lawshe 130 or give us a call at 219/989-2301 if you have any questions.