Are you a person with a disability…looking for a career opportunity or internship?
This Virtual Career Fair is FREE for students and alumni with disabilities to attend. Unique opportunity for College Students & College Grads with disabilities to meet online with employers across the nation including ANSYS, Epic, Medtronic, National Security Agency, Nestle Purina, Verizon, and More!
Students and alumni are invited to interact with employers via chat sessions.
Connect with employers looking to hire people with disabilities
Access opportunities within a wide range of careers!
- Chat with employers across the nation
- Public and private sector opportunities
Interview with ease!
Participate from the comfort of your home, your dorm room or your favorite coffee shop!
- Discuss careers and internships with multiple employers
- End-to-end accessible technology platform
Career fairs with less hassel!
Save time and money.
- No business suit or travel required
- No printed out resumes necessary
Virtual Career Fair Date: April 14, 2015
For information: email firstname.lastname@example.org or 770.980.0088