Application deadline: December 2, 2013 by Midnight PST.
Lime Connect is pleased to have been selected as an Equity Through Education partner by BMO Capital Markets to provide scholarships for students with disabilities. Launched in 2005, Equity Through Education helps people achieve their dreams by getting the opportunity to develop themselves through education, and the program builds a diverse workforce. Selected recipients will receive $10,000 (students in the US) or $5,000 (students in Canada) to support their future studies. Please visit BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Education Scholarship for Students with Disabilities for more information.
- A current undergraduate or graduate student at a four-year university in the United States or Canada (graduate program itself, i.e., business school, may be shorter in length)
- Continuing studies as a full-time student in fall 2014 with a minimum 40% course load
- Pursuing a degree in business/commerce, engineering, math, physics, statistics or a related discipline
- Interested in a career in Financial Services with a focus on Capital Markets preferred
- A person with a (visible or invisible) disability (defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term or recurring, issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider to be a daily function); this definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists. We know that 90% of disabilities on campus are invisible, and candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to apply
- (Note: previous BMOCM Lime Connect Equity Through Education scholars and applicants are encouraged to apply again if they are eligible!)
How To Apply
- Contact and education information
- Current copy of resume/CV
- Copy of current university transcripts
- Answer to an essay question related to your career goals and why you believe you should be selected as a BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Education Scholar that will help us to get to know you better, and
- One letter of reference from a professor, advisor, supervisor, etc. (due midnight PST Monday, December 9).