We invite parents and family members to join your student during this exciting time! You are most welcome to attend orientation. This is also your opportunity to have your questions answered and get to know other incoming families.
Although we encourage students to take personal responsibility and begin to form positive life behaviors, it is imperative that students have a support system to see them through the many changes and transitions that they will encounter during their college experience.
Gain more information about your child’s transition to college
Parents can gain more information about their child’s transition to college by reading the Peregrine Parents - News from the Nest newsletter.
Parent and family member highlights:
- Meet Academic Advisors from the academic department of your student
- Understand the level of commitment your PUC student is making
- Get important information on how to best support your PUC student
- Find out what rights you have regarding your student’s academic information
- Learn to identify the key changes and adjustments your Purdue University Calumet student will make while attending college
If you have questions or need additional information please contact the Orientation staff at (219) 989-2358.