We are delighted and pleased to see that you have chosen to be a student at Purdue University Calumet! In order to better service students that attend New Student Orientation, there is a $30.00 fee attached to your student account. You will not be able to attend New Student Orientation without paying the fee PRIOR to orientation. Below is a list of payment options for the New Student Orientation fee.
On-Line (Accessed through the Payment Options Tab on myPUC)
- Log into myPUC
- Click the “Enrollment Services/PCSTAR” Tab
- Ckick “Pay My Bill”
- Click “Online Payment System”
- Click “Make a Payment” (under Current Account Status)
- Click “Pay” (under Action)
In Person (Acceptable payment methods are: Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- At the Student Accounts teller window in LAWSHE 130.
- At the Business Office – Student Affairs located in the Schneider Building, Room G095.
- In the payment drop box located inside the Enrollment Services Center, LAWSHE 130. (Place in an envelope and seal!)
- In the exterior payment drop box located on the northwest corner of Lawshe Hall near Visitor Parking. (Place in an envelope and seal!)
By Phone at 219-989-2560
- Acceptable payment methods are: Visa, MasterCard, Discover.
By U.S. Mail (Personal Check or Money Order)
- Make the check/money order payable to Purdue University Calumet for the full amount due. Include the PUID number of the student. Check payments may be converted to an ACH debit transaction.
Mail Payment to:
- Office of Financial Aid and Student Accounts, Purdue University Calumet.