Congratulations on beginning your journey to a successful future at Purdue University Calumet. It’s an exciting time. Make the most of it! New Student Orientation is designed to help prepare you for the educational, social and cultural opportunities available to you at Purdue Calumet.
Achieve Your Goals
Above all, we support and challenge you in discovering your potential to contribute both locally and globally in a 21st century world.
“It is the students we serve and the creativity with which we serve you that gives value and recognition to a Purdue Calumet education.” —PUC Strategic Plan, 2008-2014
Explore Our New Student Orientation Web site
Learn more about the program you’ll attend. If you have questions or need additional information, contact the New Student Orientation staff at 219-989-2358.
New Student Orientation – An Important First Step
- Get introduced to college life.
- Complete your first steps in the enrollment process
- Meet staff and other students
- Navigate the campus
- Get an academic overview that includes regulations and procedures
- Learn how to get involved on campus
- Experience and appreciate Purdue Calumet’s unique culture
- At Orientation you will receive access to your student e-mail account, your student record with PCStar and the University’s computer network.
- Learn about important PUC services and programs to get a “running start” on your college career so you can succeed