Congratulations Spring 2016 Students and Welcome to Purdue Calumet!
As a newly admitted student to our university, you will be attending a New Student Orientation. At New Student Orientation, you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn how to navigate our institutions’ technology resources, hear from faculty members regarding life in a Purdue University Calumet classroom, and learn how to be a successful student at Purdue University Calumet.
How to Register for New Student Orientation
COMING SOON: Orientation dates and registration for the Fall 2016 semester!
For more information, please call our office at 219-989-2358. Thank you!
The registration process for New Student Orientation is quick and easy. Just follow the following steps below and we will see you at orientation!
All students MUST complete the following steps BEFORE registering for New Student Orientation
- Receive acceptance letter from Purdue University Calumet
- Go to myPUC to accept your acceptance offer to Purdue University Calumet
- Complete ALEKS Math Placement Exam (Recommended for students)
- Complete and submit the New Student Orientation registration form.
- Receive confirmation email with New Student Orientation date & time.
If you have any issues, comments, or questions regarding New Student Orientation, please give us a call at 219-989-2358 and we will gladly answer any questions you may have!
Important Notes to Consider!
- Each student that registers for New Student Orientation is important to us. Due to the high volume of students that require individual preparation, we close down our New Student Orientation registration 48 hours prior to the start of the orientation. We encourage all students to register for New Student Orientation as soon as possible to ensure a streamlined process.
- Your spot at New Student Orientation is only reserved once you receive a confirmation email from New Student Orientation. This email will be sent to you after you complete our registration form.
- If you are a transfer student or have college credits, it is highly recommended that students bring a hard copy of transcripts to ensure that your classes are being considered while registering for courses.
- At New Student Orientation, we will provide breakfast for the morning orientation sessions and a dinner for the evening orientations. Please come hungry!
- Each student has the option to bring up to two guests with them to a New Student Orientation, at no cost!