Lights, Camera, Action! Fall 2013 New Student Orientation sessions have officially opened! Please complete each step below for a successful registration process. If you have any questions or would like to register over the phone, call our office at 219-989-2358.
In order to fully prepare for each New Student Orientation session, every session is closed down 48 hours prior to each scheduled New Student Orientation. Please register for your New Student Orientation as soon as possible!
Quick Steps to a Successful Registration!
All students MUST complete the following steps BEFORE registering for New Student Orientation
- Apply and receive an acceptance letter from Purdue University Calumet
- Complete the ALEKS Math Placement Exam
- For Transfer Students: submit your official transcripts to Purdue University Calumet
- Register for New Student Orientation
- Pay the $30 non-refundable New Student Orientation fee PRIOR to attending orientation. Visit our Payment Information page for more information.