Accelerate your degree pursuit by enrolling in summer and fall classes!
No need to delay. You can get moving on it right now! In fact, your friends in Enrollment Management recommend it!
To maximize your chances of getting the classes/sections you want, schedule an appointment with your academic advisor to arrange your Summer and Fall 2013 course schedules. Then register online!
Here’s the Priority Registration Schedule…
- Beginning Monday, 3/18 – Graduate Students & Seniors (Classification 7 & 8)
- Beginning Tuesday, 3/19 – Juniors (Classification 5 & 6)
- Beginning Wednesday, 3/20 – Sophomores (Classification 3 & 4)
- Beginning Thursday, 3/21 – Freshmen (Classification 1 & 2)
- Beginning Friday, 3/22 – All new students (Degree-seeking & Temporary)
For instructions on how to process your web registration, please visit our website.
- Summer classes begin May 13 with May-mester. Other summer classes also are scheduled during Module 2 beginning June 10, and Module 3 starting July 8.
- Fall classes begin August 19.
Questions? Need assistance? Contact the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com, phone 219-989-2210, or stop by the Enrollment Services Center (Lawshe 130). We are committed to helping you succeed!