Thank you for considering the Department of Marketing, Human Resources, and Management (MHRM) at Purdue University Calumet in your giving plans. Your gift will support the strategic goals of the department.
To continue the department’s successes, and help us reach our future goals, we rely on the generous support of our alumni and friends. The ways you can support the department are limitless. You might make a gift, recommend a talented student, or become a valued partner. Every contribution to the department is appreciated and makes a difference. You might choose to:
- Support marketing students by donating to the Hugh G. Daubek Memorial Scholarship
- Support HR students by donating to the Casimir Barczyk Scholarship or the John Lucas Scholarship
- Support faculty development and new programs by donating to the Department of MHRM Gift Fund
- Support the equine business management program and students by donating to the Boots and Bridle Club or the Equine Management Gift Fund
Giving to the Department of MHRM Benefits You Too!
- State of Indiana College Tax Credit – Indiana taxpayers may take a tax credit of half (50%) of their gift to the School of Management. For a joint return, the maximum credit is $200 (based on a gift of $400 or more), and for a single return, the maximum credit is $100 (for a gift of $200 or more). The tax credit directly reduces the “bottom line” of your state income tax by reducing the amount you owe in taxes. All it takes is your gift to Purdue University Calumet’s Department of MHRM and one simple form, the Indiana CC-40. Please obtain the Indiana CC-40 tax form and read the requirements and instructions.
- Federal Tax Advantages: Contributions to the Department of MHRM are deductible as charitable contributions within the limits of the Internal Revenue Code.
How to Give to the Department
- You can support the School online by clicking HERE . Please be sure to enter the name of any of the scholarships or the Department of MHRM Gift Fund in the “Special Instructions” box. This is critical so your gift goes exactly where you want it to.
- You can support the School by mailing in your contribution – either by check or by providing us with your credit card information. Please click MHRM Gift Form to access the giving form which contains giving options and instructions for mailing your support.
- You can contact the University’s Office of Advancement at 219-989-2323 and they can take your donation by phone. Please specify one of the giving options above.
We are grateful for your continuted support. If you have any questions or are considering a major gift, please contact the department head, Dr. Lori Feldman, at 219-989-2608 or at email@example.com.