The minimum requirements for admission include:
- 3.00 (B) undergraduate grade point average
- Two copies of official transcripts of previous course work
- Three letters of recommendation
- A 1,000-word autobiographical statement
- Completion of the Graduate Record Exam and, when applicable, a minimum score of 550 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language
Top candidates will be invited to interview with faculty for admission to the program. Graduate teaching and research assistantships are available on a limited basis.
The Marriage and Family Therapy Program encourages applicants from all backgrounds, regardless of age, culture, ethnicity, gender, physical ability, race, religion, and sexual orientation.
If you would like to receive application materials, please call us at 219-989-2027 or send us an e-mail with your name, phone number, and mailing address. Applications are due January 10, 2014.
MFT Program Student Handbook
The Student Handbook is available for viewing and download.