ACEC Indiana Scholarship
- Eligibility & Guidelines – 2016 ACEC Indiana Scholarship (.pdf)
- Application – 2016 ACEC Indiana Scholarship (.doc)
NASA Aeronautics Scholarship
Scholarships are based on the following and awarded for the academic year following the application deadline beginning with the fall semester. View a list of available scholarships, complete eligibility requirements and an application.
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a scale where 4.0 is the highest an/or a class standing of no less that the top 30% evidenced by an official transcript of grades. A statement from a school administrator may be submitted from schools that do not provide transcripts.
- Letters of recommendation
- Potential service to the HVAC&R profession
- Financial need
- Leadership ability (activities, leadership roles, community service, etc.)
- Work ethics (summer jobs, part-time jobs, etc.)
Annual Application Deadlines
- December 1 for Undergraduate Engineering, Regional and University-specific Scholarships
- May 1 for Engineering Technology and High School Senior Scholarships
To receive consideration, completed application and signed letters of recommendation must be submitted, and an official transcript of grades mailed and postmarked, on or before the application deadline to:
Lois Benedict/Scholarship Administrator
1791 Tullie Circle, NE, Atlanta, GA 30329
Phone: 404-636-8400 or 678-539-1120 (direct)
Fax: 678-539-2120 (direct)
ACI Foundation = subsidiary of the American Concrete Institute
The ACI Foundation, a non-profit subsidiary of the American Concrete Institute, is now accepting applications for the 2014-2015 Fellowship and Scholarship Program!
If you know a deserving student working toward a career in the concrete industry, please consider nominating and encouraging them to apply for one of the ACI Foundation’s Fellowships or Scholarships.
Fellowship recipients receive an educational stipend valued at $7,000-$10,000. In addition, fellowship winners receive registration and paid travel expenses for participation in two ACI conventions, assignment of an industry mentor, and the opportunity for a summer internship. Scholarship recipients receive an educational stipend of $3,000.
More information about ACI Foundation Fellowships and Scholarships can be found at www.scholarships.concrete.org.
The deadline for ACI Foundation Fellowship and Scholarship applications is Oct. 15, 2013.
Feel Free to contact me with any questions.
Beauty, Nau, Hammond Manufacturers Association
|All levels||3.00||12||Engineering and/or Engineering Technology|
|BP Scholarship||Undergraduate||12 or more||School of Management, School of Engineering, Mathematics & Science|
|E. Winthrop Taylor Memorial||Freshmen||3.00||12||Engineering / School of Management / School of Technology|
|Louis & Frances Wermuth Scholarship||All||12||Science, Math, Engineering|
|Michael James Quint Scholarship||24 credit hours completed||3.00||12 or more||Engineering|
|Presnak Engineering Scholarship||Freshman with 12 completed hours or sophomore||3.20||12||Mechanical or Electrical Engineering|
|Sydney Smith Memorial Endowed Scholarship||All levels||2.50||06||Engineering & Engineering Technology|
|Sydney Smith Merit Award||All levels||2.50||06||Engineering & Engineering Technology|
|Tony DiVincent Award||Junior & Senior||2.80||12||Technology|
|U. S. Steel Scholarship Fund||Sophomore or higher||3.00||12 or more||
Engineering (Electrical, Computer, Mechanical), Computer Science, Management (Accounting, Finance & Economics, Info Systems), Technology (Engineering, Computer Information Tech & Graphics, Organizational Leadership in Construction Science & Organizational Leadership).