Ongoing Externally Funded Projects (753,776.00)
- “Examining climate change influence on non-point source pollution using NSPECT models for Lake Michigan Watershed,” Funding Agency; $21,317, INDR, PI: Chandramouli Viswanathan; Co-PI: George Nnanna
- “Study of the Total Suspended Solids Profiles, $10,000 – Funding Agency – East Chicago Drinking Water Plant,” (PI: George Nnanna)
- “Refrigeration and Heat Pump Teaching System,” – $4,994, Funding Agency – ASHRAE Inc.; (PI: Nnanna)
- “Lake Michigan Water Resource Study,” $28,000– Funding Agency – IDEM; (PI: George Nnanna, Co-PI: Chandra Viswanathan)
- “Developing KIVA hp-adaptive FEM packages – phase III”, $50,000, – Funding Agency – Los Alamos National Lab; (PI: X. Wang)
- “NSF S-STEM, 3rd year,” $575,000, (PI: Harvey Abramowitz)
- “Indiana Illinois Sea Grant, Climate Change Analysis in Lake Michigan Watershed, $ 64000, (PI: V. Chandramouli)
- India Engagement Proposal, $10000. PI: Prof. Rao Govindaraju, Purdue West Lafayette, (Co-PI: V. Chandramouli)
External Grants Approved for Funding ($362,000.00)
- Mercury Reduction from Municipal Effluents Discharged into Lake Michigan, $50,000 (Approved for funding), Indiana Lake Michigan Coastal Grant Program, August 2013 – August 2014 (PI – G. Nnanna)
- Occurrence of Emerging Contaminants in Lake Michigan and Sensory Development, $50,000 (Approved for funding), Indiana Lake Michigan Coastal Grant Program, August 2013 – August 2014 (PI – G. Nnanna)
- Integrating virtual 3D lab modules for flood modeling studies in civil engineering curriculum: An Inter-university Implementation and Evaluation, $200, 000 (Approved for funding), National Science Foundation, PI: Chandra Viswanathan; Co-PIs: Purdue Calumet – Chenn Zhou, Emily Hixon and George Nnanna; Ramesh Teegavarapu from Florida Atlantic University; Pradeep Behera from University of District of Columbia; and Dr. Fox, University of Kentucky.
- A collaborative effort for KIVA hp-FE, $60,000, LANL, PI: Xiuling Wang.