Please fill out this application form (PDF), print it, sign it, and mail it by June 14, 2013 (or submit in person).
Seats are limited so apply early! Admission of qualified applicants is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- $20 per student. This fee includes materials for all projects and activities. This fee does not include lunches so students will be responsible for their own daily lunch.
- A minimum overall GPA of 2.5 and
- An average of “B” grade in Math and Science courses.
- If these requirements are not met but proficiencies in math and science can be demonstrated, we strongly encourage you to apply and admission decision will be made based on the applicant’s strengths in other areas.
Supporting Documents Required
- A two-paragraph essay written by the applicant describing why he/she is interested in this summer program, as well as any extracurricular and/or community activities. This essay is to be typed on a separate paper attached to the application form.
- An official copy of the most recent grade report showing GPA as well as grades in math and science courses.
- Full waivers ($20) are available based on need. A letter from your school’s principal verifying the need for financial assistance is required.
- June 14, 2013 (Friday). A $20 late-registration fee will be incurred for applications postmarked or received past June 14, 2013. You may also bring the application package in person to the Purdue CIVS Center located at Powers 123.
Mail (or Fax) Application Package To:
Attn: Summer Program 2013
2200 169th St
Hammond, IN 46323-2094