Certificate in Engineering Project Management
A certificate in engineering project management can be earned by completing 12 credit hours from these graduate level courses:
- Advanced Engineering Project Management (Required) 3 credits
- Advanced Engineering Economics (Required) 3 credits
- Quality Control, 3 credits
- Industrial Applications of Statistics, 3 credits
- Systems Engineering, 3 credits
All courses taken for the certificate program can be used toward the M.S.E. degree in Interdisciplinary Engineering at PUC. A Baccalaureate engineering degree or approval of Engineering Department Head is required for admission.
To apply, complete an on-line application. Select the Hammond campus, proposed major of Engineering-Interdisciplinary, and area of interest Engineering Project Management. Proof of undergraduate degree is the only document required for the application.
Departments of Engineering
Purdue University Calumet
Potter 121 (ECE) and Powers 211 (ME)