According to About.com, these books are “must reads” for anyone in management during their spare time:
- The Three Laws of Performance – Readers who need motivation should take a look at The Three Laws of Performance. This book will change the way you think about leadership and performance.
- Barack, Inc. – Obama did it and you can too–all you need is this book, which teaches winning lessons of the Obama campaign. Learn how to be cool, be social, and be the change.
- Why Should the Boss Listen to You? – Although this book is written for strategic advisors, it is a good read for anyone who wants to learn how to get noticed by the boss.
- The Leadership Experience – Written by experienced managers, this book teaches readers how to lead themselves and other people–a great resource for aspiring managers.
- Remarkable Leadership – Written by a leadership specialist, this book will show you how to unleash your leadership potential.