Named a “Best Value” by Fortune Magazine, the 18 month MBAE program at Purdue University Calumet is truly an excellent value. The $47,900 program fee is all-inclusive (iPad, tuition, fees, e-books, and meals). The Purdue University Calumet MBAE program is priced less than most competitive executive MBA programs in Illinois and Indiana. In addition, MBAE students are eligible for federal financial aid to assist with the cost of the program. Unsubsidized student loans are available to cover approximately 90% of the MBAE tuition.
The program cost has an all inclusive fee that covers:
- All instructional materials and supplies
- Executive coaching sessions
- Meals: continental breakfast, luncheons and refreshment breaks
- Access to every service on campus
The non-refundable tuition is payable in six installments. Each installment is due prior to the start of each module.Scholarship and Student Loans Opportunities
Scholarship and Student Loan Opportunities
As an MBAE candidate you can apply for different loans and scholarships:
- Stafford Student Loans are offered up to a maximum of $20,500. Graduate Plus Loans are also offered for the difference between the Cost of Attendance and the Stafford Loans. Please contact Ms. Kathryn Smith at Kathryn.Smith@purduecal.edu from our Office of Financial Aid for further information.
- Graduate Distinction Scholarship. If your undergraduate GPA was equal to or above 3.00 you can apply for the scholarship as soon as you are admitted into the program. An award of $2,000 is given for in-state students and and award of $4,000 for out-of-state students. For more information you can visit http://webs.purduecal.edu/admissions/scholarships/ .