The following MBAE material can be downloaded in support to the MBAE application process. Please, be aware that Adobe Acrobat [Opens in New Window] is required.
- Electronic Application form to the Graduate School, including payment of application fee. Form may be accessed online at www.gradschool.purdue.edu/admissions/.
- Three letters of recommendation. These should be requested through the electronic application form. An email with an evaluation link will be sent directly to your recommenders once their information is added to the online application (Letters of recommendation (PDF)).
- For your statement of purpose, please upload a word document indicating that your essays will be submitted under a separate cover.
- Supplemental Information Sheet for admission to the MBA for Executive Program (Supplemental Information Sheet (PDF)).
- An official transcript from each educational institution attended sent directly to the address below or emailed to Margaret Greer at Margaret.Greer@purduecal.edu.
- A letter of organizational endorsement indicating that your supervisor and company are aware of, and support, your pursuit of this program. This letter must be written on your company’s letterhead (Letter of Endorsement (samples)(PDF)).
- A copy of your resume with your business card attached.
- Personal essays (Essay Instructions (PDF)).
- International applicants may have to submit a satisfactory TOEFL or IELTS score. Please contact the MBA for Executives office at 219-989-3150 for more information.
- Personal Interview. We will contact you for an interview when all of the above materials are submitted.
All application materials should be sent directly to:
Program Manager, MBA for Executives
Purdue University Calumet
2200 169th Street
Hammond, IN 46323-2094