The following EMBA material can be downloaded in support of the EMBA application process. Please, be aware that Adobe Acrobat [Opens in New Window] is required.
- Electronic Application form to the Graduate School, including payment of application fee. Form may be accessed online at https://gradapply.purdue.edu/apply.
- Three letters of recommendation. These should be requested through the electronic application form. An email with an evaluation link will be sent directly to your recommenders once their information is added to the online application (Letters of recommendation (PDF)).
- For your statement of purpose, please discuss your post-MBA short- and long-term professional goals. How will your professional experience, when combined with a Purdue MBA degree, allow you to achieve these goals?
- Supplemental Information Sheet for admission to the Executive MBA program (Supplemental Information Sheet (PDF)).
- An official transcript from each educational institution attended sent directly to the address below or emailed to email@example.com.
- A copy of your resume with your business card attached.
- International applicants may have to submit a satisfactory TOEFL or IELTS score. Please contact the EMBA office at 219-989-3150 for more information.
- Personal Interview. We will contact you for an interview when all of the above materials are submitted.
All application materials should be sent directly to:
Program Manager, Executive MBA
Purdue University Calumet
2200 169th Street
Hammond, IN 46323-2094