The MBA program at Purdue Calumet requires completion of 16 courses. Students are required to complete eleven core courses and five elective courses. Click on the course numbers and titles below for course descriptions.
- MGMT 60000 — Accounting for Managers
- MGMT 61100 — Advanced Corporate Finance
- MGMT 61200 — Financial Management III
- MGMT 62000 — Marketing Management
- MGMT 62200 — Marketing Strategy
- MGMT 63000 — Legal & Social Foundations of Mgmt.
- MGMT 65000 — Strategic Management
- MGMT 66000 — Operations Management
- MGMT 67000 — Business Analytics
- MGMT 68000 — Intro. to Information Technology
- OBHR 68100 — Behavior in Organizations
The links below provide a plan of all required coursework for the general MBA and specializations in Accounting or Management Information Systems.