The MBA program at Purdue Calumet requires completion of 13 to 16 courses or 39 to 48 credit hours. Students are required to complete a maximum of 11 core courses and 5 elective courses. Based on a student’s academic background, work experience, and academic credentials; up to 3 courses or 9 credit hours of course work may be waived. Click on the course numbers and titles below for course descriptions.
- MGMT 60000 — Accounting for Managers
- MGMT 61100 — Advanced Corporate Finance
- MGMT 61200 — Financial Management III
- MGMT 62000 — Marketing Management
- MGMT 62200 — Marketing Strategy
- MGMT 63000 — Legal & Social Foundations of Mgmt.
- MGMT 65000 — Strategic Management
- MGMT 66000 — Operations Management
- MGMT 67000 — Business Analytics
- MGMT 68000 — Intro. to Information Technology
- OBHR 68100 — Behavior in Organizations
The links below provide a plan of all required coursework for the general MBA and specializations in Accounting or Management Information Systems.