The MBA program at Purdue Calumet requires completion of 14-16 courses. Students are required to complete nine core courses and five – seven elective courses.
- MGMT 60000 — Accounting for Managers
- MGMT 61100 — Advanced Corporate Finance
- MGMT 62000 — Marketing Management
- MGMT 63000 — Legal & Social Foundations of Mgmt.
- MGMT 65000 — Strategic Management
- MGMT 66000 — Operations Management
- MGMT 67000 — Business Analytics
- MGMT 68000 — Intro. to Information Technology
- OBHR 68100 — Behavior in Organizations
The links below provide a plan of all required coursework for the general MBA and specializations in Accounting or Management Information Systems.