Should you meet all the admission requirements set forth by the Graduate School, you need create and online application and mail in the required documents.
Step 1: Submit an online application by clicking on the “APPLY NOW” link on the page below:
The below are required as part of the online application:
- Graduate application fee of $60.00
- Three letters of recommendations
- A current resume
- A written statement referring to past supervisory experience, as well as, your career goals and aspirations.
Step 2: Mail the below documents to the MBA Program:
- Official transcripts from each institution attended, including any Purdue campus. * Please note that electronic transcripts must be sent to Margaret Greer at email@example.com *
- A Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score report
- A TOEFL score report (only for international students)
All documents should be mailed to:
Purdue University Calumet
2200 169th Street
Hammond, IN 46323
International applicants should also complete the international admission requirements including the TOEFL score, financial statement letters, original diploma and transcripts and other supporting personal documents. For more information please review our website at www.purduecal.edu/international/. For students in need of assistance in translating their documents, please review the resources below regarding translation organizations: