- Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum G.P.A of 3.00. Students with a G.P.A below the minimum required could be admitted with an academic condition.
- A GMAT score is required. The minimum score is 500.
The GMAT requirement will be waived if the applicant has earned the equivalent of a four-year U.S. baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a Grade Point Average of 3.2 on the 4.0 scale.
- Students whose native language is not English must submit a satisfactory score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The minimum
- IBT (Internet Based Test) overall score required is 77, with the following section requirements: Reading 19, Listening 14, Speaking 18, Writing 18.A college algebra course should be included in the student’s past academic coursework. If the student has not completed a college algebra course, then he or she will be required to successfully complete one prior to starting graduate coursework.
Should you meet all the admission requirements set forth by the Graduate School, you need create and online application and mail in the required documents.
Step 1: Submit an online application by clicking on the “APPLY” link on the page below:
The below are required as part of the online application:
- Graduate application fee of $60.00
- Three letters of recommendations
- A current resume
- A written statement referring to past supervisory experience, as well as, your career goals and aspirations.
Step 2: Mail the below documents to the MBA Program:
- Official transcripts from each institution attended, including any Purdue campus. * Please note that electronic transcripts must be sent to Margaret Greer at Margaret.Greer@purduecal.edu *
- A Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score report
- A TOEFL score report (only for international students)
All documents should be mailed to:
Purdue University Calumet
2200 169th Street
Hammond, IN 46323
International applicants should also complete the international admission requirements including the TOEFL score, financial statement letters, original diploma and transcripts and other supporting personal documents. For more information please review our website at www.purduecal.edu/international/
U.S. Citizen* | July 15 & International | May15
U.S. Citizen* | Dec 1 & International | Oct 15
U.S. Citizen* | Apr 1 & International | Mar 1