Imagine the Possibilities!
Supporting Vital Programs
Investing in the Future
Strengthening the Position of the School of Management
The School of Management at Purdue University Calumet is in a period of unprecedented growth. We have hired more than 12 faculty members over the past three years, our faculty members are publishing in outstanding outlets, our physical space has been completely remodeled to present a highly professional image, and more. Our key strategic goal is to achieve AACSB International accreditation. Of course, the School and its programs are presently fully accredited by the State of Indiana and by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE); AACSB accreditation will signal to all that we stand with the best of business schools worldwide.
To continue the School’s successes, and help us reach our future goals, we rely on the generous support of our alumni and friends. The ways you can support the School are limitless, whether you make a gift, recommend a talented student, or become a valued partner.
Every contribution to the School of Management is appreciated and makes a difference. You can:
- Make a gift online or by mail and help provide the much-needed financial resources to achieve our goals.
- Recommend outstanding students to one of our programs.
- Visit a classroom as a guest speaker
- Recruit students or alumni through our career services offices.
Gifts from our alumni and friends who believe in the School’s mission are critical to our ongoing success. Invest in the School of Management’s future:
- Alumni and friends can contribute annually to the School of Management-and no matter what the amount, these gifts make a critical difference in the School’s ability to support vital, otherwise unfunded programs. They enable opportunities to support and retain our world-class faculty, fund scholarships and fellowships, host guest lecturers, and much more.
- Corporate partners can make investments in School of Management students that generate strong returns, including future employees.
- Major gifts create endowments that can subsidize a scholarship, fellowship, chair, program, or center. Decide how you wish to support the School of Management with your gift-your wishes are merged with the funding needs of the School and the options are endless for creating a lifelong partnership.
Giving to the School of Management Benefits You Too!
- State of Indiana College Tax Credit – Indiana taxpayers may take a tax credit of half (50%) of their gift to the School of Management. For a joint return, the maximum credit is $200 (based on a gift of $400 or more), and for a single return, the maximum credit is $100 (for a gift of $200 or more). The tax credit directly reduces the “bottom line” of your state income tax by reducing the amount you owe in taxes. All it takes is your gift to Purdue University Calumet’s School of Management and one simple form, the Indiana CC-40. Please obtain the Indiana CC-40 tax form and read the requirements and instructions. You may obtain the form online by clicking here.
- Federal Tax Advantages: Contributions to the School of Management are deductible as charitable contributions within the limits of the Internal Revenue Code.
How to Give to the School of Management
- You can support the School online by clicking HERE.
- You can support the School by mailing in your contribution – either by check or by providing us with your credit card information. Please click HERE to access the giving form which contains giving options and instructions for mailing your support.
- If you are considering a major gift to the School, please contact one of the following individuals