- Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum G.P.A of 3.00. Students with a G.P.A below the minimum required could be admitted with an academic condition.
- All applicants must present a recent (no older than five years) score for the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).
- The following combination formula is referenced to determine the candidate’s acceptable GMAT score: (GMAT + (Cumulative G.P.A. * 200) ) should be equal to or greater than 1050, with the stipulation the minimum GMAT score should be 450.
Candidates already in possession of a master’s degree from an accredited institution are exempted from submitting a GMAT score. Note that we will consider the score attained on other graduate admissions standardized tests, such as the GRE, LSAT, MCAT in lieu of the GMAT score.
- Students whose native language is not English must submit a satisfactory score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The minimum IBT (Internet Based Test) overall score required is 77, with the following section requirements: Reading 19, Listening 14, Speaking 18, Writing 18.
Should you meet all the admission requirements set forth by the Graduate School, you need to prepare, complete and send the application packet:
Step 1: Submit an online application by clicking on the “Online Application” link on the page below:
Application for Admission to the Purdue University Graduate School
- Graduate application fee of $60.00
- Three letters of recommendations (may be submitted along with the online application)
- Your current resume
- A statement written by yourself referring to past supervisory experience, as well as, your career goals and aspirations.
Step 2: Mail to the School of Management | MAcc Program
- Official transcripts from each institution attended, including any Purdue campus * Please note that electronic transcripts must be sent to Margaret Greer at Margaret.Greer@purduecal.edu *
- A Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score report
- The TOEFL score report (international students only)
International applicants should also complete the international admission requirements including the TOEFL score, financial statement letters, original Diploma and transcripts from their home country univeristy, and other supporting personal documents. For more information please review our website at www.purduecal.edu/international/
U.S. Citizen* | July 15 & International | May15
U.S. Citizen* | Dec 1 & International | Oct 15
U.S. Citizen* | May 1 & International | Mar 15