- Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum G.P.A of 3.00. Students with a G.P.A below the minimum required could be admitted with an academic condition.
- A GMAT score is required. The minimum score is 500.
The GMAT requirement is waived if the applicant has earned the equivalent of a four-year U.S. baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a G.P.A. of 3.2 on the 4.0 scale.
The admissions committee will consider a request for a GMAT waiver. If a student with a cumulative G.P.A. lower than 3.2/4.0 can provide a compelling case as to why the GMAT should be waived, the admissions committee will meet to consider her or his GMAT waiver request. In this case, a waiver approval may require that the student take additional coursework to demonstrate her or his capacity to successfully complete the program.
- Students whose native language is not English must submit a satisfactory score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The minimum IBT (Internet Based Test) overall score required is 77, with the following section requirements: Reading 19, Listening 14, Speaking 18, Writing 18.
Should you meet all the admission requirements set forth by the Graduate School, you need to prepare, complete and send the application packet:
Step 1: Submit an online application by clicking on the “Online Application” link on the page below:
The following are required as part of the online application:
- Graduate application fee of $60.00
- Three letters of recommendation (to be submitted in the online application)
- Your current resume
- A written statement referring to past supervisory experience, as well as your career goals and aspirations
Step 2: Mail to the College of Business | MAcc Program
- Official transcripts from each institution attended, including any Purdue campus ” Please note that electronic transcripts must be sent to Margaret Greer at Margaret.Greer@purduecal.edu
- A Graduate Admissions Test (GMAT) score report
- A TOEFL score report (international students only)
Items can be mailed to the address below:
Purdue University Calumet
College of Business – Macc Program
2200 169th Street
Hammond, Indiana 46323
International applicants should also complete the international admission requirements including the TOEFL score, financial statement letters, original Diploma and transcripts from their home country univeristy, and other supporting personal documents. For more information please review our website at www.purduecal.edu/international/
U.S. Citizen* | July 15 & International | May15
U.S. Citizen* | Dec 1 & International | Oct 15
U.S. Citizen* | May 1 & International | Mar 15