Here’s how it works:
- Contact your library liaison (click link for Librarian Liaisons).
- Schedule an information literacy session for at least one of your class periods.
- Share your syllabus with your library liaison. Give us an idea of your expectations for the session (i.e. which resources you would like to have demonstrated, etc.).
- Make sure your students know which day to come to the Library instead of their regular classroom.
- Meet your class here on the specified day.
- Be prepared to participate in the discussion.
- Let us know how we did (suggestions, criticisms, etc.).
- Repeat the process next semester.
- Tell your colleagues about our Information Literacy program.