LIBRARY ESSAY CONTEST RULES
- Open to Purdue University Calumet (currently enrolled) undergraduate and graduate students.
- NOT open to Purdue University Calumet Faculty/Staff (unless also currently enrolled).
- NOT open to any Purdue University Calumet faculty/staff/student/lab student.
email@example.com or delivered in person to SUL 208.
QUESTIONS: Tammy Guerrero, 219-989-2675 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Essay Contest Poster (.pdf)
- Must be typed, double spaced, using Microsoft Word.
- Use 1 inch margins throughout the document.
- Essay must be no less than 1,000 and no more than 1,500 words.
- Essays must be e-mailed to Tammy Guerrero, Director of Learning & Research Services
Please note that in order to view the above form, Adobe Acrobat Reader must be installed in your computer. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free software and can be downloaded from the Adobe website.
Follow the instructions on the Adobe website to download the Reader.