LASS Travel Procedures
- Faculty and staff that are eligible and planning to travel must attend Concur Training and are required to receive advanced approval from their Department Head/Supervisor prior to travel.
- All travel request forms (funded or unfunded) must be completed before travel occurs.
- All travel must be pre-approved with a travel request form.
Required information on form
- Name and contact information
- Travel/Conference information
- Purpose, destination, and dates of business
- Personal travel if applicable
- Itemized costs
- Funding source account number
- Funding amount/limit
- Department Head and/or Dean signature(s)
Approved travel request form must be attached to Concur expense report to receive reimbursement.
LASS Blanket Travel Procedure
Traveler will complete a request to Travel Form each academic semester or month.
The form will include:
- Semester/Month Dates
- Purpose of travel
- Funding Source of reimbursement
- Limit of reimbursement if applicable
- Approval signature/s of supervisor and funding source
The approved form will need to be uploaded to the Concur reimbursement request along with a spreadsheet listing each trip by date, mileage and subsistence if eligible.