- Eight players to a roster, not including captain.
- There will be a 15 minutes waiting period from the scheduled start time for a team to show up. You may start with three players (only 3 balls). Late comers can enter the game at any time (4th ball then allowed).
- Team can play with 3 players and use 3 balls (Rotating).
- If 2 players only show up….that team forfeits the game.
- Substitutes can only play one game per day.
- Only one substitute on a team during a game.
- No substitute or regular player can be on or from another teams Roster.
- No player can shoot twice in a row.
- If the pallino leaves the court the team throwing will lose one point.
- If the pallino is knocked back past the white…the throwing team will lose one point and control of the pallina. Shooting for that turn is over.
- Anyone moving any ball before all balls are shot will lose 4 points and control of the pallina. Shooting for that turn is over.
- Games will be played1 points.
- Only 2 players allowed on court during measuring (Captains or Designee), one from each team. If more people are on the court, those people will lose 4 points for their team (People on opposite side of the court from the measuring are ok).
- Only Captains call for a measurement.
- During measuring, the person doing the measuring who accidentally moves a ball is not at fault nor is the person helping with the tape. If the ball being measured is purposely moved, 4 points to the other team will be awarded.
Fitness and Recreation Center, Room 141
2200 169th Street
Hammond, IN 46323
1-800 HI-PURDUE, x.2050
Locally within Indiana & Illinois