- Both parties fist are clenched to start and their elbows are bent at a 45 degree angle.
- Both parties will count together: 1, 2, 3 shoot. At this point each will deliver their throw.
- The throws must be in sync. If they are not the party to throw last will receive a warning and we will redue the throw. If it happens again that person will loose a bout (best 3 out of 5 bouts =’s a match)
- Rock: Can be thrown anyway as long as the fist is clenched.
- Paper: All your fingers are straight. Your palm can face up or down.
- Scissors: Your index and middle finger is extended in a “V” shape.
What beats what?
- Rock crushes scissor
- Paper covers rock
- Scissors cut paper