OBJECTIVE – To hit your target in the fewest throws
We will play 9 holes at Knickerbocker Park. This is a public park: please respect the park. DO NOT LITER. You must tee-off next to the hole marker.
- You must use the Intramural issued discs.
- Throw when you’re certain it will not distract opposing players or when others in front of you have finished.
- The discs must go through the hoop to count. Any disc that knocks down the hoop, must be re-thrown from previous spot. There will be no penalty.
- After each throw, make your next throw from the spot where your disc landed.
- If there is a tie, we will go by the pre-determined tie-breaking hole(s): Whoever had the lowest score on that hole wins.
- Any disc stuck in a tree, garbage can, etc must be moved to other side of obstacle (closest to the course), and this is a 1 stroke penalty.
- Lowest score wins.