- All PLAYERS MUST CHECK IN EACH GAME
- They must be fitness center members
- Teams have until the 3rd week to finalize their rosters
- Participants must play in 2 games to be playoff eligible
- If a team only has 3 players we will play 3 on 3
- Those who turned there names in to be added to a team were all put together to form one team.
- No one person is the team captain unless all on team agree to one.
- Everyone must get equal playing time.
- Halves are 10 minutes long with a 2 minute halftime.
- There will be a running clock, except the last minute of 2nd half.
- There will be a 20 second play clock during the last 2 minutes of the game.
- Each team gets 1 T.O. in the 1st half and 2 T.O. in the 2nd half.
- Each touchdown is worth 7 points; you can kick a field goal worth 3 points.
- NO FAKE FIELD GOALS
- ONSIDE KICK must cross half court line before kicking team can touch the ball.
- Ground cannot cause a fumble (Teams must call for onside kick, if a team
has a lead they CANNOT ONSIDE KICK
- OVERTIME is sudden death
- 49pt lead in the 2nd half
- 35 pts. With 2 minutes remaining in 2nd half
28pt. lead in last minute will result in a running clock
- Coin toss will be called by visiting team
- O.T. HOME team gets to call coin toss
- There will be no kickoff. Ball will be placed at starting point
- Three downs to get a 1st down
- 2 Completions will result in a 1st down (pass must cross the line of scrimmage)
- One foot down with control is a catch
- A run doesn’t count as a completion
- Receiver can be re-eligible if is forced out of bounds
- Offensive interference is a loss of down and ball placed back at line of scrimmage
- Final minute of the game the QB can spike the ball to stop the clock
- When the ball carrier’s knee touches the ground they are automatically down
- When your flag is removed you are down at the spot it was removed
- NO STIFF ARMS
- NO BLOCKING OR HOLDING YOUR FLAG
- A defense is allowed one blitz and two 5-one thousand rushes
- Pass interference, The ball placed at the spot of the foul and automatic 1st down
- HOLDING: A player cannot grab a player in order to prevent them from running or to grab there flag
- INCIDENTAL: Accidentally grabbing there clothing when going for their flag
- BLOCKING: hands up, no extension of arms, no pushing or blocking in the back
- An offensive penalty on 1st down will result in an automatic 2nd down
- An offensive penalty on 2nd down will result in an automatic 3rd down
- An offensive penalty on 3rd down will result in a turn over on downs
A DEFENSIVE penalty on any down gives the offense the option to take the play or redo the down (EXCEPTION: Pass interference will result in automatic 1st down)
- 1st time- Warning, If excessive, can result into automatic ejection
- 2nd time- Ejection and turnover (if on offense) on defense (automatic 1st down)
Grounds for: Taunting, Excessive Celebration, Delay of Game & Tackling.
DISRESPECT TOWARDS ANOTHER PLAYER OR INTRAMURAL STAFF IS AN AUTOMATIC LEAGUE EJECTION. (0 TOLERANCE)