- Each Round is worth different point totals:
#1= 1 POINT
#2= 1 POINT
#3= 2 POINTS
#4= 3 POINTS
#5= 4 POINTS
#6= 5 POINTS
#7= 6 POINTS
- You get only 2 misses per round (no more than 2 kicks).
- A field goal is anything above the base of the track (the white pipe) and in
between the goal posts.
- You can attempt the kick anywhere on the line.
- Everything is in play (ceiling, dividers, b-ball rims…).
- The winner is the kicker with the most points at the end.
- If tied, have a one round kick-off (area designated prior to competition).
If still tied, the kickers repeat at that same spot until one misses