- Each game will consist of 3 two minute periods & 1 minute of sudden death overtime.
- Matches are 2 wins out of 3.
- The red players are home.
- There are no time outs.
- The puck will be dropped at center to start the game.
- The period lights will sound after each period ends. The next period will automatically begin when previous period has ended.
- If a puck becomes stuck in the goal, the director will drop a new puck to keep play going.
- If the puck is stuck in the goal and doesn’t register as a goal, the goal will be added on at the end of the game.
- If the puck is out of reach for any of the figures to reach the director will pop the top off the machine and move the puck to the closest figure.
- Each victory is worth 2 points, a tie 1 point, a sweep is worth 5 points.
- There will be NO TIES during playoff games.
- We will keep playing until the TIE is broken.
- Final score will flash game winner.
- Round Robin Format followed by a Single Elimination Tournament
- Each game is 6 minutes in length (3 -2 minute periods)
- There is a 1 minute SUDDEN DEATH O.T. (if needed)
- Each win is worth 2 points
- In the Round Robin a tie is worth 1 point
- If there is a tie in the single elimination format we will play until there is a winner
NO TILTING/SLIDING OR PUSHING OF THE BUBBLE HOCKEY MACHINE DURING PLAY. 1ST time offense is a warning, 2nd time offense is an automatic disqualification.