- Must bring bar down to your chest.
- Both arms advance bar to upward position in a straight
and evenly without the bar leaning.
- Complete the lift by locking out arms and showing control of weight.
- Both feet must be flat on the ground.
- The buttocks/back and head must be flat on the bench.
- You cannot arch your back at anytime during the lift.
- Any bounce off the chest is an illegal press.
- Lifters can wear wraps or gloves.
- Lifters can have a lift off.
All qualifiers will receive a bench press club t-shirt.
All qualifiers picture will be taken and put up on the weight room bulletin board.