- This tournament is 2 on 2.
- The tournament will be double elimination.
- Games are played to 21. A team can win by white wash 11-0.
- The bean bag boxes are placed 30 feet apart from center of hole to center of hole.
- Each team gets 4 bean bags to throw. One team member will throw all 4 bags first,
and the opposing team may throw their bags next.
- Team partners face each other from opposite boards.
- Each player throws from behind the front of the boxes. This is the foul line. If a
person passes the foul line the throw doesn’t count.
- Each team alternates shots beginning with the team that scored last.
A bag in the hole is 3 points.
A bag that lands and stays on the board is worth 1 point.
A bag that is tossed in play and knocks another bag off or in the hole is legal.
A bag that bounces off the ground and onto the board is NOT Legal. The bag must be removed from the board and play will continue.
EX: Team 1 has 7 points and Team 2 has 4 points. The lowest score is subtracted from the highest score. 7- 4 = 3 points for Team 1.