- The player who pockets his/her group of balls 1st (solid/stripes), plus the 8-ball is the winner.
- The format will be best 2 out of 3 (if no game 3 is needed, the 3rd game will be for fun/practice).
- The break will determine if you are solid or stripe. If the breaker pockets 1 or more of a solid and stripe the breaker has the choice of which suit they want to play (solid or stripe).
- If you scratch on a break the game is not over. All balls pocketed will remain pocketed. The table will remain open.
- 8-ball pocketed on break. The 8-ball will be re-spotted.
- Any ball hit off the table is spotted back at the original spot before it was hit.
- If on a shot you hit your ball in 1st than your opponents, it is still your shot, BUT IF you hit your opponent’s ball in 1st then yours it becomes your opponents turn (all balls pocketed will remain in the pocket).
- CALLED SHOT: In obvious shots the shot doesn’t have to be called. Bank and combination shots must be called.
- SAFETY SHOT: The player must call a “safety shot” before the shot.
- LOSS OF GAME: Pocketing 8-ball before you pocket your group (solid or stripe) w/ exception to hitting 8-ball in on the break. Jumping 8-ball off the table at anytime.
NO SITTING ON THE TABLE
PLEASE RESPECT ALL EQUIPMENT AND OTHERS IN THE GAME ROOM