History Of PUC Intramurals

  History Of PUC Intramurals In 1952 the University hired Bob Hayes part-time as a phys ed teacher and to start an intramural program. With no gymnasium on campus the program had no “home” for the first two years of existence. Intramural basketball was held outside The Center Building (Later named the Gyte Building in…
read more… about:History Of PUC Intramurals