The International Student Ambassador program is an exciting program sponsored by the International Programs Office. Through this program, international students have the opportunity to travel around Northwest Indiana, meet Americans, and share Information about their countries and culture.
You will be able to serve as ambassadors for you country through presentations, demonstrations, question/answer sessions, display tables and talks to various groups including at schools, community organizations, churches, and businesses.
Here are just a few benefits to be an international Ambassador:
1) it’s a great way to strengthen and improve your English
2) you help Americans understand more about your country and culture;
3) you travel to different areas around Northwest Indiana;
4) you can meet new friends and network with professionals;
5) It’s a lot of fun for participants!