- available 24/7 via remote access
- are subject-specialists and offer Information Technology classes
- provide research assistance by appointment
- offer one-on-one reference assistance on a walk-in basis
Available Computers & Conveniences
- over 100 personal computers for student use (some are Mac)
- several new group study rooms
- soft seating for socializing
- the University Library has access to over 90 online databases and electronic journal collections
- Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery service to students and faculty for items that we do not own
- a federated searching service (PRIMO) that will search all of our collections at one time
For Further Information
Visit the University Library website, http://webs.purduecal.edu/library/.
Contact Tammy S. Guerrero, Director of Learning and Research Services, phone: 219.989.2675; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.