The malicious E-Mail message below is being circulated via the Internet. This is a Phishing E-Mail. Please delete this message.
Phishing email messages, websites, and phone calls are designed to steal money. Cybercriminals can do this by installing malicious software on your computer or stealing personal information off of your computer. Cybercriminals also use social engineering to convince you to install malicious software or hand over your personal information under false pretenses. They might email you, call you on the phone, or convince you to download something off of a website.
If you have any questions or concerns please call the Customer Service Center at extension 2888 option 2.
—–Original Message E-Mail —–
From: Williams, Kyle B [E-Mail address]
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 11:39 AM
To: Williams, Kyle B
Subject: RE: Mailbox Violation Routine
MAIL VIOLATION : QUOTA SIZE 98.99% your e-mail will be blocked within 24 hours of getting this notification ,You will not be able to send non receive mail. To avoid this problem, You are advised to verify your email account by Clicking on ( Web Link ) Failure to do this you will have your account deactivated. Protecting your webmail account is our primary concern.
ITS HELP DESK,
© Copyright 2013.
—– End of Message —–
The University Library is located on the second floor of the Student Union and Library Building (SULB). During the fall and spring semesters, the library is open 89 hours per week including nights and weekends.
- available 24/7 via remote access
- are subject-specialists and offer Information Technology classes
- provide research assistance by appointment
- offer one-on-one reference assistance on a walk-in basis
Available Computers & Conveniences
- over 100 personal computers for student use (some are Mac)
- several new group study rooms
- soft seating for socializing
- the University Library has access to over 90 online databases and electronic journal collections
- Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery service to students and faculty for items that we do not own
- a federated searching service (PRIMO) that will search all of our collections at one time
For Further Information
Visit the University Library website, http://webs.purduecal.edu/library/.
Contact Tammy S. Guerrero, Director of Learning and Research Services, phone: 219.989.2675; e-mail: email@example.com.