- Office 2013 Upgrade
Upgrade Information | Student Lab Rollout Dates | Labs with No Rollout Date | Faculty and Staff Rollout Dates
All computers on campus are being upgraded to Office 2013.
When will computers on campus be upgraded?
- Information services (IS) labs will be upgraded over the winter break.
- Faculty and Staff computers will be upgraded over the course of the spring semester.
How will Office 2013 be installed?
- Labs will be done manually by IS Technicians.
- Faculty and Staff computers will be upgraded thru the network. You will be notified when your building/department is scheduled to be upgraded. Your current version of Office will automatically uninstall from your computer and Office 2013 will install.
What do I need to do?
- Make sure any non-supported software you have installed on your computer is compatible with Office 2013. None of your data will be affected.
How do I obtain Microsoft Office resource guides?
- Resource guides are available for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Publisher at the CSC located in Powers 216.
What is different about Office 2013 compared to Office 2010?
- The following links will provide everything you will need to know about Office 2013