Enterprise Systems provides students, faculty and staff with support services that permit easy and secure access to student information.
- Install, maintain and monitor the Banner Student Information System: this includes Banner, Luminis (myPUC), self service Banner (Banner Web), DegreeWorks, Cognos and the Blackboard interface with West Lafayette.
- Maintain the Oracle DBMS–ES maintains the Oracle DBMS including creation, maintenance and backup.
- Maintain Banner Security–ES maintains Banner security including Oracle forms and Oracle table access.
- Maintain and Evolve Banner Web–ES installs and maintains SunGard’s Student Self-Service Web module of Banner including installation and maintenance.
- Design and implement enhancements and modifications to Banner and Banner Web.
- End User Reporting – ES in conjunction with the Cognos development team create end user reports. This includes assistance in identifying the needed data in Banner tables and creating the appropriate Oracle views.
- Provide HP-UX Operating System Support for the University’s Banner System.
- Design, maintain and ensure the functionality of the Information Services and University Library websites and all subsequent pages.
- Design, create and maintain web based user interfaces for add-on products that are managed by Information Services, Enterprise Services or University Library.
- Install, maintain and monitor all Library technologies for both staff and end-users.
- Maintain, monitor, implement upgrades all discovery resources for the Library.
For Further Information
Contact Marlena Brown, Interim Director of Enterprise Systems, phone: 219.989.2572; email: Marlena.Brown@purduecal.edu.