Enterprise Systems is responsible for managing the Banner Student Information System, associated software and applications including myPUC, DegreeWorks, Cognos, Blackboard and the integration between Banner and the SAP HR system in West Lafayette.
Enterprise Systems provides students, faculty and staff with support services that permit easy and secure access to student information.
- Install, maintain and monitor the Banner Student Information System: this includes Banner, Luminis (myPUC), self service Banner (Banner Web), DegreeWorks, Cognos and the Blackboard interface with West Lafayette.
- Maintain the Oracle DBMS–ES maintains the Oracle DBMS including creation, maintenance and backup.
- Maintain Banner Security–ES maintains Banner security including Oracle forms and Oracle table access.
- Maintain and Evolve Banner Web–ES installs and maintains SunGard’s Student Self-Service Web module of Banner including installation and maintenance.
- Design and implement enhancements and modifications to Banner and Banner Web.
- End User Reporting – ES in conjunction with the Cognos development team create end user reports. This includes assistance in identifying the needed data in Banner tables and creating the appropriate Oracle views.
- Provide HP-UX Operating System Support for the University’s Banner System.
- Design, maintain and ensure the functionality of the Information Services and University Library websites and all subsequent pages.
- Design, create and maintain web based user interfaces for add-on products that are managed by Information Services, Enterprise Services or University Library.
- Install, maintain and monitor all Library technologies for both staff and end-users.
- Maintain, monitor, implement upgrades all discovery resources for the Library.
For Further Information
Contact Donald A. Erwin, Director of Enterprise Systems, phone: 219.989.2304; email: email@example.com.