Customer Service Center
The Customer Service Center provides students, faculty and staff with a single point of contact for most technology services and support issues.
Contact the Customer Service Center
Call the Customer Service Center direct at 219.989.2888 option 2.
Phone support is available during normal business hours.
The support process for all requests submitted to IS is as follows:
- Requests are entered into the IS ticketing program. This helps us maintain a record of the issues and their resolutions.
- The Customer Service Center will resolve the issue or request whenever possible.
- If the Customer Service Center is unable to resolve the issue, it will then be forwarded to the appropriate IS unit and assigned to a technician.
- The assigned technician will contact you, usually within 24-48 hours.
- You will be notified via email whenever a new request is entered in your name, and whenever any of your existing requests is modified or closed.
|Monday, May 27, 2013||Closed (Memorial Day)|
|Thursday, July 4, 2013||Closed (Independence Day)|
The Customer Service Center is located in Powers 216.