Audio Visual Services / Classroom Technologies is responsible for the installation and maintenance of classroom and broadcast technology equipment on campus. We provide the Purdue University Calumet campus with an array of audio visual support systems for academic and college-related non-academic purposes.
Equipment and Services
- Audio teleconferencing equipment and setup
- Two-way videoconferencing equipment and setup
- Mobile multimedia cart setups
- Special Event equipment setup/support
- Classroom presentation system support
- Equipment check-out for faculty/staff
- Miscellaneous media equipment/support
Audio Visual Services is located in Gyte 153.