Access while on campus

(staff of PUC affiliates)

For staff of Purdue University Calumet affiliates, logging in to campus computers, a Request for a Guest Account Form (Form 51a) must be submitted from a department or organization affiliated with the University.  A temporary or departmental account will be created once the information is verified, and will expire in one year or less if stated.