Academic and Research Computing
Academic & Research Computing provides support for academic and research computing at Purdue University Calumet. This includes classroom technology, instructional software, and high performance computing.
- Provide faculty the resources and opportunities to integrate appropriate technologies into achieving the educational goals set by the Purdue University Calumet Strategic Plan.
- Supply staff the means to accomplish the operational goals set forth by their department.
- Support students by ensuring an environment conducive for learning by providing appropriate facilities, support services and other resources to enhance student learning through the integration of appropriate technologies.
- Provide the Purdue University Calumet community with an array of audiovisual support systems for academic and college-related non-academic purposes.
- Assistance with, classroom technology support, Video Network Channels, special event support, and a variety of production services are available.
- Provides programming support and mentoring for faculty and student researchers using the central High Performance Computing system at Purdue University Calumet.
Units in Academic and Research Computing
For Further Information
Contact Heather L. Zamojski, Director of Academic and Research Computing, phone: 219.989.2296; email: Heather.Zamojski@purduecal.edu.