|About IS | IS Org Chart (.pdf) | IS Staff | IT Governance Groups and Committees | IT Planning | IT Policies|
- Passwords must contain at least 1 letter.
- Passwords must contain at least 1 number or punctuation mark.
- Passwords must be between 8 and 16 characters long.
- Passwords must contain more than 4 unique characters.
- Passwords must not include easily guessed words (e.g. Purdue, itap, boiler).
- Passwords must not contain your name or parts of your name (e.g. Bill, Julie, Bob, or Susan).
- New passwords must be different than the previous password (re-use of the same password will not be allowed for one (1) year).
Other Important Policies
For policies related to University practices for maintaining and securing information, please visit the Security website.
Please note that in order to view PDF files, Adobe Acrobat Reader must be installed in your computer. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free software and can be downloaded from the Adobe website.
Follow the instructions on the Adobe website to download the Reader.