Training and Development offers a wide variety of activities and services to support employee learning. We also provide Purdue University Calumet employees with a single point of access to information and enrollment for all training and development offerings.
PUC training workshops – Would you like to see a listing of all upcoming training OR register for a workshop?
- Visit our training registration software application “Pathlore”. You’ll need your PUID number to log in.
- Access the Performance Evaluations website for instructions and forms related to the new performance evaluation process at Purdue Calumet.
Requesting and Approving Online Leaves
- Access the Online Leaves training page for instructions on requesting and approving time off.
Jump Start for Supervisors Online Modules
- Jump Start for Supervisors currently consists of 9 modules containing important information that supervisors should know within their first weeks of employment as a Purdue Calumet supervisor. Visit the Jump Start Modules for Supervisors.
Supervise for Success Online Modules
- Visit the Calumet Academic Campus in Blackboard Vista for the Supervise for Success online modules. You will need your novell username and a Calumet faculty/staff Blackboard account password to log in.
Register for OnePurdue Training
- Go to the OnePurdue training registration system. You will need your career account username and password to log in.
Access Blackboard Vista to take Online OnePurdue Training Courses
- Visit Blackboard Vista and select the “Purdue Non-Academic Campus” as your institution from the list. You’ll then need your career account username and password to log in.
Customer Service Standards (sp3) Review Purdue Calumet’s standards for In-Person, Telephone and Email customer service!
Questions related to the content on this page may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org