Your first week will be spent learning about the University, your role, and the tools that will help you work productively. Your New Employee Guide outlines the tasks that you should complete during your first week – refer to the section titled “Your First Week” and complete all tasks in that section.
From Your New Employees Guide
Following are links to some of the documents reference in your new employee guide:
- New Employee Survey – Give us Feedback!!!!
- Purdue Calumet Acronyms (DOC)
- New Hire Frequently Asked Questions (DOC)
- Storing Documents on your Computer (PPT)
- Around Town (PDF)
- Reserving a Conference Room
- Campus Mail Procedures (DOC)
- Travel and Expense Reimbursement – Purdue Calumet Travel Center
- During your first week, you should receive an email invitation to participate in the New Employee Orientation Workshop; add New Employee Orientation Workshop to your Outlook calendar!
- If you require roles in the OnePurdue system:
Accessing HR programs, contact Heather Runyan, Human Resources, email@example.com, phone ext. 1106
Accessing Finance programs, contact Randy Freebourn, Business Services & Comptroller, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone ext. 2670
- Talk to your Supervisor
- Talk to your Departmental Orientation Contact Person
- Contact your New Employee Ambassador
- Contact Human Resources
Please note: in order to view some of these forms, you may need to download and install free document viewer plugins. You will find the links to those plugins in the navigation on the right of each page on this site.
Continue to During Your First Month.