All applicants must apply online. No hardcopy/paper resumes will be accepted.
Download the step-by-step guide on how to apply.
- Create a username and password.
- Supply your unique email address. (no shared emails)
(Free email accounts are available at Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo.)
- Complete your online profile.
- If you attach a resume when completing your profile, you only need to fill in the additional required fields, marked with a red asterisk.
The links below provide information about applying for a job at Purdue University Calumet as well as places to live and things to do and see in Northwest Indiana and Chicago.
- Apply for a job at Purdue University Calumet
- Resumé and Interview Tips (from Purdue West Lafayette)
- Videos: (coming soon)
- Why Work at PUC
- Food/Amenities/NW Indiana Attractions
- Food/Amenities/Attractions in Nearby Chicago
- Helpful Webinars for Job Seekers
Accomodation and Assistance
Purdue University Calumet complies with all federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination against individuals with disabilities.
If you wish to make a request for reasonable accommodation, please contact Human Resources at 219-989-2251