Purdue Calumet promotes and supports excellence of faculty and staff. Compensation supports this by providing job classification and communicating pay to Purdue University Calumet employees and supervisors.
Pay Scale Documents
Each year, the clerical and service Pay Scales are reviewed and revised based on the budget situation. These clerical and service scales are used to determine a new hire rate and a provisional increase rate.
- Grad-Staff-Stipends-2014-2015 (DOC)
- 2014-15 Clerical (Regular) Pay Scale (EXCEL)
- 2014-15 Service (Regular) Pay Scale (EXCEL)
- 2014-15 Temporary Non Student Clerical and Service Pay Scale (EXCEL)
- 2014-15 Student Pay Scale (DOC)
- 2014-15 Police Pay Scale (EXCEL)
- Request for Exception to Nonexempt Pay Scales (DOC)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- For answers to frequently asked questions, please click on the following link: FAQs