Welcome to Purdue University Calumet
Purdue University Calumet considers the health and well-being of employees to be one of its highest priorities. We are pleased to offer an array of benefits designed to meet the needs of today’s changing workforce.
To View YOUR own selected benefits online, access the Ebenefits portal by following these instructions:
- Click on the Employee Portal (WL) link found under the Faculty and Staff tab on the Purdue Calumet website, click here.
- Scroll down and click on the Ebenfits icon.
- Sign on using your Purdue username and password
- Click on the My Benefits tab
- Tutorial Video to follow soon!
2014 Medical Plans
- Comparison of Health Plans (Employee Cost Summary)
- Purdue Health Plan Summary
- Purdue Health Plan Plus HSA1 – Plan Summary
- Purdue Health Plan Plus HSA2 – Plan Summary
- Premiums for 2014 Medical Plans
- Tobacco User Additional Premium and Tobacco Cessation Options
- Search for a doctor, facility or service In-Network:
- Visit Castlight
- Register on the right-hand side and select “Employee/primary account holder”. (Be sure to enter all 10 digits of your PUID)
- Click on the “Find Care” tab on top of page
- Anthem 2014 Claim Form
- Network Name: Blue Access (PPO)
2014 Tiered Lab Benefits:
All three medical plans provide Tiered Lab Benefits.
Tier 1 labs:
- The Purdue Health Plan will pay 100 percent for all lab services at a Tier 1 lab.
- The Purdue Health Plan Plus HSA 1 and the Purdue Health Plan Plus HSA 2 will pay 100 percent for all preventive lab services at a Tier 1 lab. Non-preventive lab work at a Tier 1 lab will be subject to the medical plan’s in-network deductible, coinsurance and out-of-pocket maximum. Your expenses will always be less at a Tier 1 lab
- PCL Alverno Labs, 800-937-5521
- Quest, 800-377-7220
- LabCorp, 888-522-2677
- Mid America (scroll to bottom of screen), 877-803-1010
- Purdue University West Lafayette Center for Healthy Living, 765-494-0111
Tier 2 labs:
- Tier 2 labs include all in-network labs that are not in Tier 1, including IU Health Arnett.
- Preventive lab work at a Tier 2 lab will be paid at 100 percent by all three medical plans.
- Non-preventive lab work at a Tier 2 lab will be subject to the in-network deductible, coinsurance and out-of-pocket maximum on all three medical plans.
Tier 3 labs:
- Tier 3 labs include all out-of-network labs
- Preventive and non-preventive lab work at a Tier 3 lab will be subject to the out-of-network deductible, coinsurance and out-of-pocket maximum on all three medical plans.
Flexible Spending Accounts (Administered by PayFlex)
To view your FSA account balances, status of reimbursements, etc., please visit the PayFlex website
To learn more about Flexible Spending Accounts, please visit Purdue’s webpages below:
Print a Delta Dental ID card:
- Select “Consumer Tool Kit” found on the upper left hand side
- Register (if this is your first time accessing Delta Dental online) using the last 9 digits of your PUID (drop the first digit of your PUID)
- Click on “Print ID card” on left hand side
Accident Insurance (Phone: 800.918.8877) – this insurance helps protect you and your family from the costs of unexpected accidents (Administered by Trustmark)
Auto & Home Insurance (Phone: 877.638.7515) – this insurance provides group discounts and the convenience of payroll deduction on automotive and homeowners coverage (Administered by MetLife). This benefit is available anytime during the year.
Critical Illness Insurance (Phone: 800.635.5597) – this insurance pays a lump sum benefit if you are diagnosed with a covered critical illness (Administered by Unum)
Legal Services (Phone: 800.821.6400) – this coverage provides unlimited access to attorneys. Services rendered are charged discounted rates (Administered by Hyatt Legal)
Long Term Care Insurance (Phone: 800.416.3624) – this insurance provides coverage when a covered person needs substantial assistance with two or more “daily living activities”. (Administered by Genworth). This benefit is available anytime during the year.
Universal Life Insurance (Phone: 800.918.8877) – life insurance with long-term care benefits (Administered by Trustmark)
Pet Insurance (Phone: 877.738.7874) – this insurance covers dogs, cats, birds and exotic pets for health problems and conditions related to accidents, illnesses and injuries.