During the summer months (May, June, and July) the Department of Housing and Residential Education opens the doors of The University Village community to college students around the world who are embarking upon experiential learning opportunities (internships and co-ops) in the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana areas. We are eager to welcome summer interns to our community for Summer 2013.
Summer 2013 Interns must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be student at an accredited institution.
- Submit a letter of employment from the company/organization in which you are interning with on a company letterhead and include your start and end dates.
- ArcelorMittal Interns will be confirmed by AM’s Human Resources office.
- All decisions are made on a case-by-case basis and final determination of start and end dates will be made by the Department of Housing and Residential Education.
To apply for Summer Intern Housing, interns must:
- Click Here to Download the Summer Intern Packet
- Complete/Submit the Housing Contract
- Complete/Submit the Summer Intern Housing Form
- Submit/Pay your $20 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- Submit/Pay your $200 Housing Deposit (refundable)
- Complete/Submit the Network Information Form (there are two forms in the packet)
- Please note that the Immunization requirement is waived for Summer Interns
After you have submitted all of your necessary paperwork, the housing status will be confirmed. All housing assignments will be communicated during the last week of April 2013.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Summer Intern Housing, please contact Carolyn Dildine, Assignments Coordinator, via email at email@example.com or via phone at 219.989.8309.